Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Demand Spring


This is it- I've had it. It's March 24th and it's 30 degrees. I feel like even the people working at the post office are sick and tired of seeing me in the same coat, same hat, same never-ending winter uniform that I've been trudging around the city in for the last four months. Enough already, people. If there's anyone in charge of this, I am demanding, not asking, for the warm weather and birds and leaves to be released immediately. My window-side arrangement of green things is no longer cutting it. I'm ready for the real deal. Please.


But on a more positive note, I'd like to direct your attention to Discover Interior Design, a blog authored by the lovely Kristin Edenfield, which today happens to feature an interview with me! What a coincidence. Besides getting the pleasure of reading my ramblings, I would highly recommend Kristin's site for its unique approach to tackling all things design-based. She focuses on a wide variety of areas like furniture, art, photography and architecture- and does so in a really intelligent and well-informed way. There seem to be so, so many design blogs out there all doing very nice, but very similar things these days, so Kristin's comes as a truly refreshing read. If not for me go for the Design Jargon index! So great. Thanks again, Kristin!


(image via decor8)

I also need to mention that Holly from decor8 did a post yesterday about Antler and used a few of my images from the magazine, including one of the Magic Mantle, (see above). I found this very exciting. That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Thank you so much for the lovely compliments! Just reading what you wrote gave me warm fuzzies! :-)

I also saw your images from Antler on Decor8 and I thought it was awesome!

xo

Angela said...

And I totally meant it all!

Naija said...

hi

just wanted to drop in and tell you that i like your art and i added you to my artbloglist have a great weekend

Angela said...

Thank you, Naija!