Friday, May 9, 2008

Hello Hello

Figured I would take a moment to post a little something since a good deal of what I've been working on will be stalled for the next week or so and I've got some time on my hands. Unfortunately my trusty printer has decided in the last few weeks to become not-so-trusty and I decided this morning to do something about it. I am now very excited that this guy should be arriving at my doorstep in about a week!


Here's hoping he's up for the job. I already believe in him.

I guess now would be the perfect time to get back to some drawing as most of what I've been doing lately has been printing up all my goodies for June 1st. I've made a couple of gift tag sets, stationery and notepads that I'm pretty into right now and maybe, if you're lucky, I'll even post pictures of them later today.

And on a very personal note, I'm very happy to share that Johnny and I were married last week in a private ceremony at City Hall in Boston. It was really lovely and exactly what we wanted and we're very very excited.


That's all for now.

2 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

congratulations on your marriage! you two look lovely.

and i'm so into your illustrations!!! i'm glad i found your blog :) xo joanna

Angela said...

Aw thanks, Joanna. I like us.

And thanks for stopping by! I hope to be posting a lot of new work soon.

A