Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm a Deadbeat!

Blogger, that is. Real bad. And I apologize. But while I am here I'd like to give a big thank you to Aprile from notpaper.net for featuring me on her very cool, and well-attended to blog. She's featured some really great collage work and you should really go take a peek. Thanks again, Aprile!

In other news, I am, as I mentioned before, a very busy lady these days. I'm working nonstop to compile inventory for the Sowa Open Market next month and I still have quite a bit more to do. I've got four very cute new note sets with matching lined envelopes, new prints and my paper dolls are FINALLY finished! Man, what a project. I had plans for two more designs but I don't know if I have it in me to produce them right now. We'll see. Next step is getting a few of my larger scale illustrations scanned and printed. Here's a snippet of one of them-


As for Etsy, well, I'm not doing much with the shop lately. I'm letting the few things I had posted just kind of sit while I horde all of my new merchandise for next month. I'll be posting pictures, though! Maybe later today. So farewell for now. I'll try to visit again soon, blog.

No comments: