Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tiny Stuff

It's Saturday and I'm doing worky/internet stuff, which I normally don't do on the weekend, but I'm trying to catch up on all my businesslike duties that I've been neglecting lately. Soooo, here are a couple things I made recently.


They are small! 2" x 2.75", in fact. I came across these tiny stretched canvases at Pearl in Cambridge, my very favorite art supply store in the universe, and I just couldn't resist them. I think that might be a girl thing- just being really, inexplicably drawn to things that are super small. I don't know what it is, but there is something about tiny-ness that I just find very satisfying.


But anyway, the first is an original drawing done in ink and colored pencil that I then collaged onto acrylic.


The second is cut paper flowers also over acrylic. And both are available for purchase in my Etsy shop! Have a look, won't you?

No comments: