Monday, March 24, 2008

Hi Monday.


Today I packed up some goodies and went down to the post office to send them on their way. I find letting original pieces go to be a bit painful, but I think this is something that I just need to get over. I'm just being greedy, really. And after all, I am sure they are going to good homes where they will be well cared for. Bon voyage, old friends!

I also added a few new things to the shop today. Prints! Finally! At the moment prints of For Weak Women, Taken the World Over and For the Cure of... are all I have available but I'm working on more as we speak.

Right now it is back to work I go, but on this somewhat cold but still enjoyable spring day I will leave you with this...


I'm pretty happy about whats happening with this little daffodil bunch I got at Trader Joes the other day for a whopping $1.39. Pretty pretty.

No comments: