Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More and More

And more. A few new items to share...


Seashells! Just in time for...fall? Yes, unfortunately. It took me longer than I had hoped to get these guys on the street so here they are in late September. But it's warm and beach-like somewhere, right? These are the same concept as the Ruffles Note Set- 6 folded cards with kraft envelopes, and hand-cut edges that are stupidly time-consuming to produce, but pretty.


And birds! Another note set, this time a set of 6 A6-size folded cards with rounded corners and kraft envelopes.


And an Aflutter greeting card. A single folded card, blank inside, with the Aflutter image printed on the front.

Also, October really snuck up on me so I never got the chance to mention until now that next week, on October 9th, I'll be part of a trunk show at prettypretty shop Topaz in Harvard Square, Cambridge. Fun fun! I'll be there along with a couple of jewelry designers for a few hours in the evening. I'm actually not sure exactly what time it starts, but from what I've been told Topaz's trunk shows are a fun, kinda partytime event with music, etc. So if you're in the area please do stop by because I'll be there selling my wares and I think it should be a good time. When I get more details I will most definitely share them.

Also, if you happen to be in Canada- Hamilton, Ontario, specifically- you can now find The Paper Apartment at White Elephant Vintage. Excitement! A box of goodies is on the way up there right now, so technically it might be a few days before you can really find them. But then! Then, you can totally find them. I'm really excited to be working with the White Elephant ladies, Jane and Hollie, because besides their various online endeavors all being really great, they just seem so sweet and cute! Have a look at their blog- they're just adorable. So thanks to them, and to Canada.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Pragya said...

Love the Seashell cards!! Very pretty!

Angela said...

Thanks so much, Pragya! And thanks for stopping in.