Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home Canary

I just stumbled upon a nice little mention from Kelly Aiglon on her prettypretty blog Home Canary and I'm here to say thank you! Lots and lots of beautiful stuff being featured over there and I'm delighted to be in such lovely company. Thanks again, Kelly.

Alsoooo, I'm ashamed to say I haven't been very productive the last couple of weeks and I have absolutely no work to share. None! The few times I've tried to sit down and make something happen the results have been less than successful, so I'm taking a little break right now. I'll be back when there's something to be back with. xo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I ran into you a few weeks ago and got the address to your etsy shop. You're work is great! And congrats on the marriage!

Angela said...

Thanks lady! It was great to see you. Stop by more often!